Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Longest Day

This is going to be a long day. I can already tell. It's busy at work. All the parents want something right now. And I already feel pulled in five directions at once. What a crazy day. I feel exhausted and it's only 10:30am. Ugh.

But I'm not going to dwell on it. I don't have to let it ruin my day, right?

This is the last full day of school, tomorrow's a half day. During the summer, it's a lot less hectic. Next week is Registration, though and that IS hectic. But one week, Mon-Thurs I decided. So, by next Friday it's easy sailing. By the way, the week after is my vacation week and I will be sooooo ready for it. What a great way to start summer? Come back to work for easy summer hours and dressing down. Yay!

My fireman's sick, poor guy. I've got a scratchy throat, but no sickness thankfully.
Tonight I'm taking dd to where her summer camp's going to be. She'll meet all the counselors and some of the other kids. Just a little orientation for next week. Her little preschool graduation was last night and was really cute. She got a little certificate and all. Her dad actually came! I was really happy for her. Too bad my fireman was sick and he couldn't make it. He sent his congrats to her anyway. :)

OH! And my sister and her boy will be here during my vacation week! Well, not HERE, but at my mom's house. So, we can all hang out together. And dd's birthday is that week, too. So, we'll have lots of partying. :) My fireman and his boys will be coming up for her birthday too. Lots of good times all around!

No comments: