Okay, truthfully I've been stunned speechless for a few days.
Naturally Sweet Recipe's Holly, Chelsea & Anne gave me an award!
"Someone's actually reading my blog! Awesome!"
"Someone thinks I'm cool!"
"Someone other than my mom thinks I'm going to amount to something."
"They like me, they really like me!"
Yes, I said all of those things....
The Naturally Sweet folks said the Versatile Blog Award "is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise."
Quality blogs, folks. They said this is a quality blog! *stunned* *elated*
Thank you so much ladies! You totally rock. I have enjoyed your blog, Naturally Sweet Recipe's for a long while now, and even made quite a few of your recipes, with MUCH success...
They are the reason for me trying different natural sweeteners in my cooking, which entirely makes me a better mom, I'm sure of it.
As part of winning the award, we get to pass it along. Share the love!
So, I get to nominate these 15 wonderful blogs.
These are blogs that are I love to read on regular basis.
Cookies and Cups
How Sweet It Is
Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body
The Baked Life
The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle
Warm Vanilla Sugar
All Things Delicious
Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy
Crack You Whip
Caution: Woman in Progress
Chickens in the Road
Skunk Boy Creatures
Redhead in the Kitchen
Also part of the award, I get to regail you with fun and interesting facts about myself. Incase you haven't read this blog long and don't know that much about me.
Cause you know, I hate talking about myself....
1. I was raised an Air Force brat. We moved a lot and I am currently living in my 11th home. I now love change and moving. I loved being an Air Force Brat. My parents are the most amazing, loving parents. Ever.
2. I have 1 older sister, who's beautiful and wonderful. She has a wonderful son and daughter that are adorable and sweet. My sister is my best friend *awe*!
3. I love to read. I read about 2-3 books per week.
4. I took a motorcycle safety class in 2010 and have my own bike, which is an upgrade from my first bike.
5. remarried in 2010 to a hunky fireman. He rocks my world. I have a precocious daughter and 3 hilariously ornery step-sons. They crack me up daily.
6. I will always and forever love Buffy, the series.
7. I love to eat, talk about food and think about food most of the time. Luckily, I learned to eat healthier. I turned 30 a couple of years ago and had to relearn how to eat. Getting older means you can't eat like you used to. I now cook food that is packed with flavor, but without being high in fat and carbs. I also still cook unspeakably unhealthy food, but less often. I actually enjoy working out now. *this still floors me*
8. (Cause I'm an overachiever....) I work at my day job as an accountant at a local FBO (private side of the airport).
9. (I'm on a roll here and cannot stop) I have a black and tan coonhound named Duchess and a tiny gray tabby named Willow.
Versatile Blogger Award rules for the winners here:
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.