Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring!

Spring has sprung!

I, for one, am loving it. The fireman grumbled last night that this year he hopes we have a proper winter.

What!?! Is he insane?

Most probably.


I love the weather. I love the rain. I love having the windows open and the wind blowing in them.
The smells, the warmth.

I love it.

It also means it's riding season....

And I have news!

Instead of getting home at 7am tomorrow morning, the fireman is taking a second twelve. So, he will be getting home at 7pm tonight!

The reason?
My bike is all loaded up for a trip to Ohio. We're leaving at 7pm tonight and will return late Saturday night with a new one. A bigger one, a redder one...

I'll have pictures and hopefully a fun story, on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. I love the springtime as well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. I love the springtime as well.

JenMarie said...

Thanks!

Jana said...

Whoo hooo on the new bike. :)

I'm lovin' spring, too. Although it's a little closer to summer here some days already. I hope spring sticks around a while longer, though. I'm not ready to swelter. lol

JenMarie said...

Our summers here have been mild the last two years, so I'm hoping for a repeat...again. :) I remember the summers in Pensacola, so I feel ya!