Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Weekend here I come!

I'm just a little excited about taking Friday off. ;)
I haven't taken an extra vacation day in forever. Well, it seems like it.

Today, my daughter had no school due to parent/teacher conferences. Our conference is at 5:15pm. Since my fireman had to work today, she came with me to work! It's great. When she was younger, we've tried this a few times, and it was a little difficult. But today? Awesome. We've had the best day together. I've given her jobs and everyone loves having her. She likes to go up to people working and tell them, "Hey! You're doing a great job!" :) Much fun.

Anyway, tomorrow after hubby comes home from work, we're grabbing the boys and going out for an early breakfast for his birthday. Then we'll take the boys back to their mom's and drop the girl off at my parent's for the weekend and head off to the train station for Chicago! Yes, I'm excited. Yes, I'm going to eat a lot. And yes, I'll take lots of pictures for you folks, whoever's out there.

No comments: