Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo day! No, I'm not Mexican, but I LOVE me some Mexican food. So, tonight, I am planning a Mexican feast! I am excited, I am in love. I just want my Chimichanga's man!

WHen I get home, I am making a shredded chicken filling and am making Chimichanga's and Quesadilla's and maybe even some taco's with it! We're having Guacamole, thanks to the hubby. His is the best. shhh Don't tell him. He's making pico de gallo. I have sour cream and shredded cheese and I bought Mexican Melting cheese. It's called Chihuahua cheese. I'm not sure why and frankly, I don't want to. It's smooth, it's tasty and it makes me jiggly.

If all works out right, I will be taking pictures tonight so that I can post some of my Cinco de Mayo nosh.

Oh, and Margarita's baby!

Feliz cinco de mayo!

No comments: