Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Vanishing Act

Now you see it (patched up).

Now you don't!

Where oh where did it go???

I don't know.

The plasterer came.

He covered the floor with tarps everywhere.

Little flakes of plaster still got under them.

I swept, but still have to mop. *pfft*

But I have this.

And this.

To look at.

*sigh*

It looks so much better.

In 5-6 days, I get to paint! Holla!

P.S. While he was inside performing miracles, I was working on the bike wiring. Got it all crimped together and taped up and tested it.

They don't work.

Yet.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Yay! on the patched hole. Boo! on the none working lights. Hope the painting goes well and you get the lights figured out soon. :)

JenMarie said...

Thanks, lights still not working, but I have an idea yet! :)
It's strange how much difference a ceiling can make!