Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Movie Night

So, last Friday night, the girl and I went to the local town's theater to see We Bought A Zoo.

It was really good. Really, really good. I maybe might have possibly teared up once or ten times.

And not in the 'it's so sad and depressing' way, but in the 'grabbing your heart and moving it way'.

That sounds like a horror movie. It wasn't.

We loved it.

I really love small towns. Have I said that before?

This was our little local Town Theater.
Right before we left for the movie, it started snowing. It started snowing hard. I considered staying home.

It was swirling and crazy.

Lovely

We found a spot right away and I took it. This little strip is the entire downtown area. Love it!

We parked and the street was pretty bare, so I took a photo of the snowiness and downtown feel as we crossed the street.

It's blurry.

I love it.

We hurried through the blowing snow to the little theater. They have only 2 screens and the lobby is tiny.

It was a good thing we left early, as the line for popcorn and soda was loooong. Only one register.

Somehow all of these things just made it more fun.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I've heard lots of good things about that movie. I'll definitely have to put it on my Netflix list when it comes out on DVD.

Glad ya'll had a lovely time. :)